Total Managed Equipment Solutions (TMES)
Drive DeVilbiss Service work hard to ensure that customer experience is seamless and supported by regular communication and clear contract management reporting on our performance metrics.
TMES encompass all or some of our wide range of services, including;
- High quality equipment provision from our extensive product portfolio or via the sourcing of alternative products to meet specific customer requirements; including the creation of bespoke product provision solutions to meet individual requirements.
- Complete managed services including; installation, service and maintenance strategies, product decontamination, audit planning, clinical, technical and training support.
- Equipment Audits with recommendations to support customers in making key decisions regarding asset lifecycle management.
- Clinical Audits to support customers in the appropriate equipment usage.
- Equipment disposal in accordance with legislative requirements and environmental goals.
- Training packages for Users, Clinicians, Service and Technical staff throughout the life of the contract.
With a dedicated Contract Manager, local Account Manager, Service Administrator, Clinical and Technical lead we are able to provide expert advice and answer customer queries quickly and efficiently to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
Implementation and Logistics Support
Our delivery and implementation strategies are supported by our own logistics fleet and installation teams who are experienced in installing equipment directly through a planned implementation.
UK Manufacturing and Stockholding
The Drive DeVilbiss group have three UK manufacturing sites and where possible we source materials and components from local suppliers. We are proud to manufacture in the UK, supporting the local economy; but also being able to provide short lead times from order through to supply. For more information see here
We stock all critical spare parts and accessories in the UK to ensure that product downtime is kept to a minimum during service, maintenance and repairs. With a nationwide logistics network, we aim to support customers swiftly.
- We operate a nationwide network, supported by our team of field service technicians
- Comprehensive stocks of spare parts both for the Drive DeVilbiss product range and for other manufacturers’ products
- Quick response times including 24/7 support if required.
Flexible Finance Options
Drive DeVilbiss believe that it is vital to gain an early understanding of our customers’ individual requirements, financial objectives and preferred financial models to enable us to provide the most cost effective and flexible solution for the customer.
We can offer leasing, rent to-buy, rental options and capital purchase with pricing discounts based on anticipated volume and length of commitment as well as all