ASSIST 24/7 from Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is an equipment and activity management software providing detailed, real time and historical information 24/7, 365 days a year.
Reporting on key metrics, performance and activities enables users to access accurate service, rental and equipment records quickly and easily. ASSIST 24/7 connects healthcare professionals directly with service teams to ensure a streamlined approach.
ASSIST 24/7 Equipment and Activity Management Software is hosted on the proven Salesforce™ platform; supported by our partners Asperii who are experts in field service solutions. The ASSIST 24/7 software is a single portal providing a 360° view of equipment or service activity in real-time.
With both online and offline capabilities, ASSIST 24/7 was designed on the Salesforce platform as it is exceptionally flexible and is able to integrate with other IT systems.
ASSIST 24/7 includes;
- An online customer portal with 24/7, 365 days a year dedicated call centre.
- Asset management with RFID and barcode capabilities providing equipment fleet management solutions. This includes current and historical information on product types, the quantities, the age, the condition, whether the equipment is owned or hired, the last known location, the last service date, the next service date etc.
- Real-time work order reporting enabling current and historical activities to be monitored and outstanding activity highlighted.
- Automated scheduling and optimisation of services in line with customer service level agreements and contract requirements to streamline planned service, maintenance and audit activity.
- Full access to management information and reporting. ASSIST 24/7 reports support invoicing to ensure accurate information which is clear and precise.
- Using only UK based GDPR compliant data centres.
For more information on our wide range of services, please contact email@example.com or your local business development manager.