Maximise Acute Bed Capacity this Winter with our Rental Solutions
The last 18 months have seen some of the most challenging times for bed capacity planning and management. Current bed space is already at a premium due to the ongoing COVID pandemic and the backlog of medical cases which the NHS is faced with, due to treatment delays during the pandemic. As we move into winter and the potential of increased instances of hospitalisation due to infections such as Flu and Noro virus, the demand on bed spaces will be pushed to extremes. Planning now for these eventualities will ensure that hospitals can maintain a high level of service and support for patients and staff through the difficult winter pressure months.
For more information see downloadable leaflet
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare are able to help…
We can provide acute beds and mattresses to help you maximise bed capacity, help you hit your targets and maintain patient care.
The Benefits of our Rental Solutions;
- Stock available immediately!
- Ringfenced stock to ensure we can meet customer needs. Our products are stocked in the UK across multiple sites to ensure we have product available locally for quick installations
- 24/7 Support, with fast response times including same day delivery*
- No additional costs; 24/7 service and repair needs covered in rental payments and equipment picked up at end of rental period is also included
- Full training and support requirements provided with each rental as required
- Decontamination certificate provided with each rental to provide assurance that equipment is clean and ready for use
Fast Flexible Solutions
We can offer flexible solutions to meet your equipment needs and preferred financial requirements;
- Rental Solutions to quickly increase temporary bed spaces and be reactive to the seasonal capacity challenges. Rent on a per day, block period or defined contract term. Providing easy management of short and long-term requirements, fast response to specialist clinical needs and seasonal pressures without increasing overall bed stock.
- Rent to buy options stretching the cost of equipment over a fixed period. No large capital expenditure required, with all the benefits of our rental solutions for the duration of the contract and full ownership at the end.
- Capital purchase for long term bed stock
Speak to your local Business Development Manager for more information.
For Rental enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and 01422 233 136 (24 hours)
For Sales enquiries please contact email@example.com 0845 0600333
* From the point of purchase order received, as long as stocks last.