As recently reported by the Government, the NHS is under enormous pressure from COVID-19 and remaining winter-related illnesses, and on top of tackling the backlog caused by the pandemic, staff shortages and upcoming strikes, this poses an extreme challenge for Trusts and Health Boards alike. One of the key issues identified is delayed discharge, with the winter of 2022/23 seeing record numbers of patients who are medically fit for discharge but remain occupying an acute bed for extended periods of time.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare provide a market leading range of community assistive products to enable users to maintain an independent life at home and facilitate discharge from hospital. From electrically profiling beds, pressure are care mattresses and a large range of daily living aids to support users at home or in care environments.
Benefits of choosing Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare;
- Stocked in the UK.
- Available immediately for despatch.
- Many of our community products are designed and manufactured in the UK; Beds in Halifax and Daily Living Aids in Leicester.
- Our range of community products are designed to withstand the rigours of the community environment; they are robust, reliable, easily cleaned and decontaminated.
- With warehouses located nationwide we can delivery quickly.
- Nationwide service network to maintain, service and repair equipment.
- A full range of community assistive equipment is available; beds, mattresses, overbed tables, daily living aids, portable hoists, transfer aids, bathroom safety equipment, trolleys, mobility and walking aids and much more.
- Bariatric products are also available.
- Bespoke packages – we can create both product and service packages to hit KPIs and maintain patient care.
From hospital to home, it’s our mission to promote independence.
Examples of just some of the assistive equipment available NOW for immediate despatch;
- Community Beds - Solite Pro
- Daily Living Aids - Perching Stools
- Pressure Area Care Solutions - Apollo II Dynamic Mattress System
Our leaflet can be downloaded from here
For more information please speak to your local Business Development Manager or contact our internal teams on the details below
For Sales enquiries please contact;
- INDEPENDENT LOAN STORES: email@example.com
- PRIVATE PROVIDERS: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call our friendly team on 0845 0600 333