- I would like to see a demo of your products. Do you have a showroom near me?
- Drive does not have any showrooms; however you may find a list of our local dealers on our Locate A Stockist page. Our dealers can let you know what products they have in stock, and which products they may demo.
- I would like to buy a product or spare part. Do you sell to consumers?
- Drive does not sell direct to the general public. You may find detailed product information on product pages, including Specifications and Parts information. Once the product or part number has been obtained you may purchase from an authorized Drive dealer. You may find a list of Drive dealers on our Locate a Stockist page.
- I have an idea for a new product, how can I submit my idea to Drive Medical?
- Drive appreciates all new product suggestions, and enables you may submit your product ideas on email@example.com. A product manager at Drive Medical may contact you if we are interested in moving forward with your idea.
- What is the Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare SHEQ Policy?
- The SHEQ Policy can be found in our Technical Support section, under ADM-PO-01 SHEQ Policy.
- How do I return my product?
- Please contact the dealer you purchased the items from to inquire about their return policy or request a return. Most internet providers will have their return policies listed on their website. We do not have your original purchase funds and cannot return the item. Please note, we will not accept any unauthorized returns.
If you are an authorized dealer, please contact our customer service team to request a return.
- What is the warranty on a product?
- You can find the warranty of each product in the included instruction manual (hang-tag) if you have already purchased the product. Your Drive dealer is able to inform you of which components are covered under warranty and for how long.
To view a full list of Drive dealers in your area, please go to our Locate A Stockist page. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
Spare Parts and Service
- I am experiencing an issue with my product, is the issue covered under warranty?
- If you feel that the item should be covered under warranty, please contact your original dealer who sold you the product. Please bring a copy of your proof of purchase (including the unit's serial number), so they may process a warranty claim on your behalf. Our warranty is processed through our extensive dealer network.
- I need to replace a part on my product. Can I purchase the replacement part from you?
- If you are looking to see which parts are available on your Drive item, please visit the product page and select the ‘Downloads’ tab.
Our Drive dealers are able to sell and ship our spare parts to you directly. You may see a list of dealers on our Locate A Stockist page.
- Do you have a repair center I may send my product to when it needs a service?
- We do not have a repair center but your local Drive dealer may be able to repair the product in store. You may find a list of dealers on our Locate A Stockist page.
- Who can service my powerchair or scooter?
- Your local Drive dealer is able to provide routine service on your Drive powerchair or scooter. You may find a list of dealers on our Locate A Stockist page.
Becoming a Drive Medical Dealer
- I have my own business, how do I buy your products to sell?
- Thank you for your interest in selling Drive Medical products, please get in touch via our Contact Us page specifying your interest in opening an account with us. Once submitted, a member of our Sales team will contact you.