The OT Show
25th - 26th November 2015
Drive Medical return to exhibit at The OT Show 2015 for the second year....MORE INFO
In partnership with Procurement and OT professionals, Drive Medical has become the fastest growing supplier of both international and UK manufactured community healthcare products. Drive will be exhibiting a wide range of products at the show including Bathing and Toileting Aids, Daily Living Aids, Profiling Beds, Moving & Handling Equipment and Paediatric Equipment.
This CPD education and trade show will be taking place at Birmingham’s NEC (Hall 9) over a two day period. Don't miss out – REGISTER FOR FREE NOW!
Taking place on the 25th and 26th November 2015, you can:
- Access over 100 OT focused and interactive lectures, seminars and practical workshops
- Gain over 60 hours of CPD education
- Learn from world-renowned speakers and experts including Michael Mandelstam, Sidney Chu, Claire Craig, Professor Gaynor Sadlo and many more.
- Update and refresh your learning across physical health, mental health & learning difficulties, children & families and innovation, plus many more hot topics, specialist areas and new research relevant to OTs in practice. View the conference programme here.
- Research and source new products and services through a network of over 300 trade exhibitors and suppliers. Providing information and advice for all your questions and needs.
Show dates and times
Wednesday 25th November 2015:
Registration from 08.30. Doors open 09:00– 17:30 (drinks reception to 18:30)
Thursday 26th November 2015:
Registration from 08.30. Doors open 09:00 – 16.30
For more details please visit -
Don't forget to visit Drive on STAND E65!! See you all there.