Who is Drive DeVilbiss
Drive DeVilbiss has become a leading manufacturer and supplier of medical products with a strong and consistent track record of growth achieved both organically and through acquisitions. We are proud of our high-quality, diverse product portfolio, channel footprint and global operating scale. Our products are sold into the homecare, long-term care, retail, and e-commerce channels in more than 80 countries around the world.
“Leading the World with Innovative Healthcare Solutions that Enhance Lives”
Summary (Major Purpose of the Role):
At Drive Devilbiss Healthcare we put the customer at the heart of everything we do and we take personal responsibility for exceeding our customers’ expectations. Our four principles underpin everything we do and we will expect you to embody them in everything you do.
The values are:
- Integrity – We lead with respect, loyalty and trust
- Intent – We hold ourselves accountable for our actions and when it is not working we fix it.
- Capability – We listen challenge and continuously improve
- Results – We will be measured by our results.
In your role we will expect you to provide exceptional customer service and sales support by ensuring you perform your duties in a positive and professional manner at all times. To proactively encourage and develop customer relationships in an effort to increase sales and exceed our customers’ expectations. To take ownership and manage your given accounts to ensure complete and professional customer care. You will also be expected to embody our six customer experience principles ensuring they are at the forefront of your daily work.
Being easily accessible and ready to help
Caring, listing and responding in a timely manner
Honouring our commitments
Being knowledgeable, honest and a trusted partner
Admitting when we have made a mistake, apologising and fixing it
Giving the level of service we would expect to receive ourselves.
This is not an exhaustive list of all duties but covers the core needs required to fulfil the role. Other tasks or project work may be asked of you by your manager or a senior employee depending on the needs of the business. The company reserve the right to modify this job role at any time.
- Order processing and order management in a timely and detailed manner.
- Prepare and create all export/import documentation for international shipments.
- Ensure all legal documents such as Airway bills, bill of materials etc. are created correctly
- Liaise internally and externally to ensure all shipments are imported/exported correctly and in line with shipping regulations
- Order processing and order management in a timely and detailed manner
- Support with training on import/export processes for the wider team.
- Telephone enquiries and customer service calls.
- Processing customer complaints, ensuring the best outcome for the customer and the company.
- Produce weekly back order report and liaison with customers and relevant BDMs.
- Generate quotations and deal with administration of paperwork.
- Liaison and support of nationwide Business Development Managers.
- Liaison with all internal customers & departments.
- Pricing for individual accounts and collating all information in an accessible and central location.
- Internal & external reporting, as required
- Management and organisation of your own and shared sales inboxes
- Efficient, timely & detailed correspondents with external & internal customers.
- Determined, enthusiastic, self-motivated team worker
- Planning and organisation
- Achievement orientated
- Ability to perform effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Account management
- Ability to work independently and make decisions but know when to ask for support & guidance
- Willing to put forward suggestions to improve processes and customer experience
- Open to change and willing to adapt to business needs
- Maintain open lines of communications
- Appropriate and positive internal communication
Reporting Relationships and Supervision:
Education and Experience:
- Previous customer service experience necessary
- Export knowledge for a range of products into different countries through varying methods
- Understanding of export paperwork, what is needed and when and how to produce it
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels both in and outside the organisation
- Previous experience sales and account management preferred.
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to build strong working relationships both in and outside the organisation
- Ability to adapt procedures to a new and more effective way of working
- Computer literate/keyboard skills
- Previous knowledge of a CRM system preferred
Why Apply to Drive DeVilbiss
Competitive Benefits including – company sick pay, 26 days annual leave rising to 28 (+ Book Your Birthday Off Work and the option to buy/sell/carry over annual leave), pension, BUPA Cash Plan Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Bike2Work, free onsite parking, long service recognition, staff discount on our products and access to Perkbox (our benefits and rewards platform).
Equal Opportunities Statement:
Drive DeVilbiss is an equal opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. We ensure that to ensure that no candidate receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race or colour, nationality, national or ethnic origin, sex, marital status, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability. Drive DeVilbiss complies with applicable legislation governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Selection criteria and procedures are regularly reviewed to ensure that individuals are treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities.
All successful candidates will be required to prove their eligibility to work in the UK, as well as accurate reference details covering their recent employment history. Please note some roles are also subject to an Enhanced DBS check.